- Product Description
- Key Features
- Whats Included?
- How To Use?
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Create a sparkling smile with our easy at-home teeth whitening strips treatment.
Designed by professionals, our whitening strips help to break down stains accumulated over time due to coffee, red wine, smoking and other lifestyle factors, helping to brighten your pearly whites with minimal tooth sensitivity.
Our specialised non-peroxide formula works to break down complete stains that have built up on the surface whilst also penetrating the top layer of enamel to improve the colour. Expect healthy, radiant results, without the pain or sensitivity that comes with peroxide based formulas.
- The Ultimate Teeth Whitening Strips: Designed and formulated by professionals to create the ultimate teeth whitening strips, providing noticeable results in just one use! Our enamel friendly formula is gentle on your gums, leaving you with a much brighter smile in just 14 days.
- Very Easy Applications, No Slip No Grip Technology: Our teeth whitening strips are extremely easy to use and our no slip no grip technology ensures natural looking evenly white teeth.
- Perfect Formula: We have worked incredibly hard to create the best teeth whitening strips that ensure maximum results without using the harmful chemical hydrogen peroxide. After 6 months of tirelessly testing different formulas & combinations we have produced the perfect formula to guarantee results without causing harm or damage to your teeth.
- Non-Peroxide & Fluoride Free Formula: Our formula works a treat for even those with sensitive teeth and we can guarantee no mouth irritation which is caused by peroxide based formulas.
- 14 Sachets / 28 Strips
- 14 Day Treatment
- Open sachet to reveal 2 whitening strips.
- Brush your teeth for 2 minutes then dry your teeth with a towel.
- Place lower strip (smaller strip) first, then place the upper strip firmly onto your teeth.
- Keep strips on for 30 minutes. Avoid eating or drinking.
- Brush teeth to remove any left over residue.
- Propylene Glycol
- Cellulose Gum
- Sodium Bicarbonate